Our policies and procedures are in place to keep our facility clean and safe. Please review our policies prior to your visit.
Due to recent events Sandy Beach will be implementing certain procedures in order to keep both patrons and staff as safe and healthy as possible.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO Smoking, Vapes or E-Cigarettes, Alcohol, Drugs, Glass Containers, Weapons, Outside Food or Drinks.
2. NO full mask googles (you know, the ones with the nose pieces...) and No floaties, rafts, or floatation devices allowed in the pool. ONLY Coast Guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers are allowed.
3. Patrons 12 to 15 must present proof of age if not accompanied by an adult.
4. Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult, parent, or guardian responsible for their direct and constant supervision.
5. All un-potty trained patrons must wear swim diapers before entering the pool.
6. Patrons are required to have a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
7. Patrons with open wounds, bandages, or any symptoms of any communicable disease, diarrhea, respitory infections, and/or head lice are not allowed in the water. (Gross dude... don't do it).
8. Patrons with medical conditions please register at the front desk, so that we may better assist you in the event of an emergency.
9. Bathers must wear clean swimming attire. No cut-offs, street clothes, shoes, basketball shorts or last week's underwear allowed. Proper swim attire includes: bathing suits, swim trunks, togs, board shorts, rash guards, and/or swim shirts.
10. NO changing of diapers on the pool deck. We have these fancy changing rooms available for your convenience for just that reason.
11. Sandy Beach is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available for rental at the front gate.
12. Lost and found items will be held for 1 week, that's 7 days, before we donate it to a local organization.
13. Sorry, no animals are allowed in the pool area except service animals available upon request.
14. A 10$ cooler fee will be charged for any cooler entering the facility. Coolers must not contain alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
15. Park guests assume the full responsibility for their family and/or additional guests. Failure to follow the rules may result in removal from the park and/or event cancellation without a refund.
16. Park guests assume full responsibility for damages they - or family members/guests - cause to the facility. Please respect our pool!
17. No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.